Sunday, December 2, 2007

Starbucks

MMMmmmm Doughnuts.....
If I had a coffee cup I'd look just like my Daddy!
Cup 'O Joe for Joe
Cuddly Karsten (Mommy stop hugging me so tightly!)

We spent the afternoon getting coffee and snacks at Starbucks before heading to the park. The boys love their special treat of milk and some decadent dessert from the display. While we were there a very friendly man asked me about "your 4 boys-wow! And is your husband in the military?" In the end he turned out to have 8 kids!!! He thought he didn't have it as bad because he only had 3 boys, he thought 4 would be to much! When we were leaving we found out his name- John Hoffman. A little close to Joe Hoffman. Small world!

1 comment:

GI Joe said...

Yummy coffee. For some reason Karsten didn't bother to get dressed before the family outing. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come!