Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning....

Christmas Buddies
Get outta my way man! It's Mine!!!!!
So many gifts, so little time! See Joe's new tv in the background.

"Whoa! Are these all for Me?"
We ended up videotaping most of the morning, but did get a few shots. Its very hard to control 4 boys in a heap of gifts! The boys were really excited, and loved exchanging with each other. When we were wrapping gifts for each other on Christmas Eve (I didn't think they could keep a secret) Luke asked me, "Isn't this waiting until the last minute? You know, like my homework projects?" Ha ha! Joe really made out this year with a brand new truck (yes, it only took 2 years to pick the right one out!) and a plasma tv (which we are all enjoying). He spoiled me with a brand new iron (that I begged for!) and a Digital SLR camera (which is on its way--still shipping). The boys got many many many clothes and toys, Sammy loves his trains, Karsten loves his monster bowling, and Luke and Grant love their nintendo DS lites. Luke also got RoboRaptor from Santa, and we have discovered that Sammy is absolutely terrified by it. He is horrified and it is so sad to see him so scared.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sara, what kind of DSLR are you getting?

Crazy Uncle D

Unknown said...

Hey Sara, what kind of DSLR are you getting?

Crazy Uncle D

Anonymous said...

I like your blog