Wednesday, May 23, 2007

His belly button is finally gone!!!




It took long enough! I remember Luke's falling off right at 2 weeks, unlike Karsten who lost his at 3 1/2 weeks. Poor guy had to take a bath in the big tub after I realized we were missing a crucial part to the baby bathtub. Grant helped the whole time and kept asking me when he would be able to wear the robe Col Dave and Shari Mullins gave to Karsten. I had to explain the robe is for after the bath. Grant said, "I thought it was so he wouldn't get cold in the water". I had to make sure to do it when Samuel was napping, otherwise I'm sure there would have been a fight over the bathtub. Some of the pics in the slideshow below are cutoff, but if you hit the fullscreen button you will see the whole photo. I haven't figured out all the hightech stuff yet!

No comments: