Friday, July 13, 2007

A Day In St Louis.....







The boys and I hit St Louis in the afternoon. After viewing the arch and the Anheiser Busch original factory (from the car), the boys and I spent the day at LaFayette Square. It is one of the oldest parks west of the Mississippi. It had lots of gardens, ponds, statues, and a playground. Everyone was very friendly. The neighborhoods surrounding it are part of a restoration project that has been going on for about 6 years. It is the new "trendy" spot to live. The boys had a great time, and ran off all the energy built up in a day and a half of driving!

2 comments:

GI Joe said...

I miss my boys! Daddy

Unknown said...

These are great pictures of the boys. Thanks for sharing them with us. I loved the picture of Sammy and the boys by the large tree! Thanks again. Grammy Pat.