Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Etsy

Some of you might noice the link to the left that says ETSY. For those of you who don't know, ETSY is an online store of sorts where people sell their handmade items. Its a great alternative to Ebay. I had a friend encourage me to open up my own shop on Etsy. My store name is Grantzie Pantz. You can reach it directly by going to www.GrantziePantz.etsy.com, or you can view what I have for sale by the pictures to the left of our blog. She has had great success and I'm hoping I will too. I was able to sell the cowboy outfit that Karsten modeled last week (on ebay). I've been invited to several design groups for launches this spring, so hopefully that will work out! You can really waste a lot of hours on Etsy seeing all the neat things people have created. Check it out (and if you see something you like, email me--and I just might be able to make it for you! LOL!)

No comments: